Wednesday, November 18, 2009

November, November

I cant believe how fast this year is going, its already the end of november. This year this holiday season feels good and bad at the same time. I usually hate holidays, but i like the feel of this one. All i want to do is stay inside baking sweets with warmness and slippers on. I've finally revealed my cooking side that i had with me this whole time but was too lazy to show. Mom is letting me be in charge of thanksgiving dinner for the most part. ( which i cant wait for). Im loving to cook lately. I like this winterness. Its already making up for last years holiday disaster. I even put up the tree before thanksgivng..... eager?

Oh and this is what makes me so happy, and its on almost everyy NIGHT



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me